Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy Holidailies

I've officially made it through my third year of holidailies; one as Canoegirl's Reflections (20 Entries), one as Schaapsher Chronicles/Some People Juggle Geese (22 Entries) and this year as Dorktastic Oddments (32 Entries). I'm excited to have finally made it to the top of the list this year. While I didn't exactly write an entry every day, I did write the required 31 entries in 31 days. Go me!

The first year I was pleased to have my entry "Matthew Broderick had it easy" http://canoegirl.diaryland.com/041211_74.html nominated for best of holidailies and I followed it up last year with "The Art of Love" http://somepeoplejugglegeese.blogspot.com/2005/12/art-of-love.html. This year, I had two entries that I was quite pleased about (although they went without external affirmation) but I'm glad that I did holidailies because it inspired me to write them (http://dorktasticoddments.blogspot.com/2006/12/graceland.html and http://dorktasticoddments.blogspot.com/2006/12/catch-22.html).

At any rate, I am somewhat settled into my new home here and I'm wondering if anyone has found me. Christine has left me a couple of comments and Amanda left one too but I don't actually know if anyone else is reading. If you are, drop by and say hi! Let me know what you like and you don't like (although I'm not sure how swayed I am by feedback). Do you want more pictures? Less pictures? Or is the mix good like this? What do you think; inquiring mind wants to know.

3 comments:

KimLiving said...

I pop on here sometimes. Someday I'll even get around to updating the link on my sidebar.

I have no input as to what your content should be. You post stuff, I read it, I like it. Maybe my input is that I like the balance you have now?

Karen said...

Thanks Kim. It's good to know who is around. I read yours too (when I have time).

I realized after I posted that I know Sarah and Beth read too.

The Doc said...

I think you know I read here as well, but I'll re-assert my virtual presence as well. You keep writing, I'll keep reading.