Friday, February 2, 2007

Random Photo Day

Driving home on January 22nd, I found perhaps the coolest Snowman ever!

Beaker is sad. (Paul bought him for me.)
Happy monkey!
Evidence of my curly hair.

Me in the morning (poor Paul).



Debbie got this monstrosity for Christmas from her aunt. It might be the most hideous piece of garbage I have ever seen. It does, however, give us some food for thought. What is wrong with someone that they would make and sell such a thing? Who would buy it? Why would they inflict it on someone they theoretically care for? (She received the two-ton glass purse in the background from another aunt. I think her family hates her.)

2 comments:

Kristin K. said...

the snowmen is apparently supposed to have an oilers jersey on it by the end of the month (there was something in the paper about it last week)

Karen said...

Yeah, I went past again last week and it did. The battery in my camera was dead though.