Friday, February 16, 2007

Flipping the bird

It seems as though my injured right hand has some suppressed rage, possibly about the injury. My physio put a machine on it, basically two sponges with wires tensor-bandaged to my wrist, that is supposed to reduce inflammation and pain. It gives me little tingly electric shocks in my hand but will also sometimes (often) cause my middle finger to cramp and extend. I cannot stop it, nor can I retract it once it's out. Basically, my hand is flipping the world the bird of it's own volition.

I just hope that it doesn't need psychotherapy after the physio therapy.

2 comments:

KimLiving said...

You made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

Doris said...

Congratulations on your new found freedom!.... My PP got released yesterday, although only on parole for 3 weeks before freedom is assured!! :o)

Here's to flippin the bird to that cst!