Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning looked like this:

Christmas Morning

My stocking was stuffed (by Paul) with Santa's Emergency Anti-stress Kit.

Antistress 1

(I am a psycho when my feet are wet and/or cold.)

Antistress 2

The mini-aquarium plugs into a USB port.

Antistress 3

This one is coming to work with me.

We made farm waffles with bacon cooked in

2007_12_25_Christmas 023

and ate them while we watched "A Christmas Story", which is the best Christmas movie of all time.

We went to my mom's place for dinner, which was a much smaller affair than usual. My cousin Amy

IMG_0698_1

made me 'skullholders' for Christmas.

2007_12_25_Christmas 024

It was good to see my Grandpa. He had triple bypass surgery recently and was convinced he was going to die. He pulled through like a champion, although he is occasionally confused. He's also quite hard of hearing so this sometimes makes for interesting conversation.

IMG_0679_1

Grandpa got tired of waiting for Mom to take the photo and just gave up and ate his brussel sprouts.

IMG_0700_1

My sister and cousins Amy, Heather and Becky.

IMG_0703_1

Robyn and I (Mom actually said that I was the "smart one" tonight. Granted this was right after I slammed my finger in a cupboard. Robyn is clearly the pretty one.)

IMG_0711

Our attempt at a family photo. The chicken is standing in for Mom (of course). My fingers represent Jay and Ivy since they are far away and are therefore wee.

No comments: