Saturday, December 30, 2006

Impromptu

Last night ended up being a bit of an impromptu games night. Paul got home from work and I got home from shopping with the girls and Doug and Dave were there, so we played Settlers of Catan for a bit. Dave had to leave for his dinner plans so Doug and Paul went and played Lego Star Wars II for a bit while I picked up Melly and Kristy. Then the four of them played "Chez Greek" (a fun little game that Devin introduced us to) while I made dinner.


We hung out for a bit after dinner (the highlight of the conversation was when we decided that I needed a job phoning applicants, yelling "Urine" at them, and then blasting an air horn in the phone. It's a long story.) then Dave came back with Beth and Rachel in tow. We then decided to play Category 5 (Hurricane) for a while. It was an appropriate choice of game since we had four visitor from Vancouver over and the game was a Christmas present from two more. It's a good thing that I did well playing Settlers earlier, because I got whooped at Hurricane.

Our evening included an array of fun T-shirts. Doug's said "I'm like a superhero with no powers or motivation", mine was "Heavily Medicated" and Paul treated us to a fashion show starting with "The Godfather" (he does a creepily accurate Godfather voice), "I Bent My Wookie", and this little beauty:

The funny part is that his Mom does tell him that he rides the little bus.

No comments: